Porridge Breakfast today :-): Hi everyone... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
44,374 members8,149 posts

Porridge Breakfast today :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

Another sunny day - and I'm sharing a photo I took on the weekend, of the sea - sparkling in the sunshine - plus a photo of my breakfast this morning, which is my favourite porridge, with nuts, seeds and fruit.

What have you had for your breakfast today?

Zest :-)

8 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Goldilocks strikes again...this is porridge plus Zest and a lovely view, I have to confess I had my favourite brekkie too. 😊

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

It is hard to change breakfast choices, when you find something you really enjoy. However, I may work up to an egg breakfast on the weekend - that sounds like a nice option. Glad you enjoyed your favourite brekkie too, today.

Jerry
JerryAdministrator
in reply to Zest

We're creatures of habit Zest and if it works...I like a pancake when I want a change. 😊

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Mmmm, a pancake sounds like a delicious option :-)

I think you have cracked breakfast Zest:

Cooked whole grains ✔️

Fruit ✔️

Nuts✔️

Seeds✔️

All of this and a picture of Jerbourg Point (I think!).

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Rousler

Hi Rousler

Thank you! It's a photo of Moulin Huet and the "legendary renaissance painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir fell in love with the secluded cove while visiting Guernsey in September 1883, and painted 15 famous pieces of Moulin Huet during his stay" according to an online page of info about the area. :-)

Rousler
Rousler
in reply to Zest

I love it and I’m grateful to you (and to Renoir!) for capturing it 🙂

I’m looking forward to today’s picture of your healthy breakfast and another view of the beautiful Guernsey coast 🇬🇬

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Rousler

I've just posted my Breakfast post, but purely included the breakfast, as it was so colourful that I didn't want to detract from that - but there will be plenty of Guernsey views to come in my future posts - as I like to include my walks and scenes along the way.

Glad you liked the photo of Moulin Huet, and thank you for the compliment!

Wishing you an excellent day!

You may also like...