Dinner Tonight & Fresh Mint :-): Hi everyone... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
45,315 members โ€ข 8,276 posts

Dinner Tonight & Fresh Mint :-)

Zest
ZestStar
โ€ข3 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am going to use the new Topic called 'Home grown fruit/veg' that Jerry has recently added, and this post shows my pot of home-grown Mint leaves - which I enjoyed in my evening meal.

I had some steak with two type of green beans (runner and green beans), some baby new potatoes, and vine tomatoes - there is a Mustard Sauce on the steak, and the mint leaves are mixed with vinegar and salt and pepper, plus some butter, and covers the veggies. Really tasty - and it was a great meal.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Zest :-)

3 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest,

Thank you for putting this on the fruit/veg topic it looks a really healthy plant.

I smiled when I read this as when I feel like beans I look at green beans and sugar snaps and then buy both...I really like the sound of mint with vinegar too as I use cider vinegar and bet its good with that.

So a lovely tasty meal here indeed and I hope you're enjoying your weekend. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Thanks - I often use apple cider vinegar too, but on this occasion it was malt vinegar. Both are yummy. :-)

Zest :-)

Jerry
JerryAdministrator
in reply to Zest

Hi Zest, I wasn't be rude about your malt vinegar and mint dressing its just that malt vinegar is a no no for me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...