Healthy Eating
33,304 members4,786 posts

Lunch today (Homemade Celeriac Soup) :-)

Lunch today (Homemade Celeriac Soup) :-)

Hi Everyone,

Such a beautiful sunny day - I am sharing a photo of the sea - with the sun shining on the water.

My lunch was some Homemade Celeriac soup, which I made a couple of days ago - and I had it with a Jalapeno bread roll with butter. Tasty lunch. If you want to see the recipe, then details are in this post:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

Hope you're enjoying the weekend so far.

Zest :-)

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Zest, I thought I was experiencing de-jevu LOL.

It's great making plenty and then enjoying a lovely soup like this another day, so nice one and with jalapeño bread perfect.

A beautiful view as the sunlight is giving the sea a lovely colour...😊

2 likes

Hi Jerry

I've frozen the remaining 2 portions of Celeriac soup, so hopefully you won't experienced 'deja vu' again for a while. :-)

I am intending to try making my own Jalapeno bread - and will follow your recipe for it - although I will use strong bread flower - but I might be asking your advice as and when I try it - maybe next week some time. :-)

Zest :-)

2 likes

oops, just laughing at my spelling of 'flour' - seems I have flowers on the brain... lol

3 likes

I like the sound of bread flower LOL...And I'll happily talk about baking bread whenever you like. 😊

1 like

Great! Many thanks. :-)

Looks amazing Zest and love the views too x

I haven’t really been posting much due to ill health.. I was born with a lung condition and just going through a rough patch at the moment x

Sorry for not being active as much x

2 likes

Hi Hope4321

Thanks for your reply and I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch at the moment, but it's lovely to hear from you, and I'd like to wish you the best for the weekend. Just pop by as and when you can.

Take care,

Zest :-) xx

1 like

Thanks and I hope you have an amazing weekend too 💕

1 like

Thank you xx

thinking of you Hope. love grace xoxo

1 like

looks like a lovely big plate of thick soup Zest.The photo of the lake is beautiful with the light on it. xoxo

1 like

Hi Grace,

Thanks, I enjoyed it. It was quite a thick texture, but 'smooth' at the same time. Easy to eat.

Zest :-) xx

You may also like...