I put my mushrooms outside in the sunshine to get a spot of Vitamin D - apparently they do absorb it. I've read about it somewhere. I'm not sure if it really 'works' but I wanted to try it, just incase.
I had a delicious evening meal of Roast chicken with roasted veggies (sweet potato, red pepper, red onion, mushrooms and broccoli) with gravy.
p.s. I'm just putting a link to the previous post I did about 'sun-bathing mushrooms' as it contains more detail and the original article I read about it: