Healthy Eating & Exercise - Goal Pledges fo... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
45,493 members8,230 posts

Healthy Eating & Exercise - Goal Pledges for this week :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I am pleased with my exercise for last week - as I managed to do 100,156 steps - which equates to 75.1kms.

I have been calorie counting again, and my calories for this week were:

Mon 1922; Tues 1667; Wed 2034; Thurs 2022; Fri 1725 Sat 1785 and Sunday 1811

Therefore my average daily calories were 1,852.

I lost 2.75 pounds (1.25kg) this week, which I'm very pleased with.

My goals for this week are:

1) Continue to do at least 10,000 steps per day.

2) Combine cardio and strength exercise, and including some High Intensity Interval Training.

3) Continue with the calorie counting.

4) Hope to try a new recipe, so will look out for one.

If anyone would like to join me in pledging something for this week, please do (either in this thread or in your own) - it can be very motivating to pledge publicly - it certainly helps me keep to my goals.

Wishing everyone a great week ahead. I've started the day with a bowl of Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruit, which is my favourite breakfast - full of nutrients and fibre.

Zest :-)

2 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Good morning Zest and well done you as you make your pledges and keep to them. So well done for losing more weight as you've wanted to since going on holiday.

I think that 10,000 steps per day is an excellent goal also walking up stairs/steps is very good for us and I know you walk up steps from the beach which really helps. So I think you're doing really well and know that you encourage others.

As usual your porridge isn't just a bowl of porridge its packed with nutritional extra's so its a great way to start the day.

And as porridge is so popular on HE would you like a porridge Topic section so that we can keep them all together?

Lastly good luck with your pledges I'm sure that you'll find a smashing new recipe too 😊

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Thank you so much. I appreciate your encouragement - and I think it's a great idea to have a 'Porridge' topic section - great idea!

I'll be posting the recipe when I find one that I would like to try. I hope it will be delicious.

Zest :-)

You may also like...