Healthy Eating
32,704 members4,634 posts

I feel like i'll never get better.

I've had the cold for the past few days and unlike most people a simple cold has wreaked havoc on my body and made my usual symptoms worse. I look pale, huge dark circles under my eyes and fatigue. Along with all my usual symptoms flaring up. I feel like there's so many different things wrong with me that i will never get better and can only hope to slightly improve my symptoms even if i do get somewhat of an answer. I'm not going to give up but i'm honestly at my wits end.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

am sure i have said some time ago that it was best to go to your loco hospital and a doctor will see you..

its sunday so if your parents are not working ask one or both to go with you.

from what ive read in your post you seem to be an intelligent girl and know how to communicat,

am sure they will help you.

2 likes

I'm a guy and i have been to the doctors. I'm waiting on test results but i'm still feeling like it will never get fully better for me. What's the bets they come back normal and i'm stuck in the dark again.

1 like

Don't know why I got you mixed up with someone else..

I do know though that almost every illness there is can be diagnosed and helped.

Even if nothing is found in this blood test you have had now.. the doctor is not going to give up on you...

If your feeling that bad now, there's still the A and E you can go to, and a doctor will see you.. other than that what else can you do..

Give it time. The doctor will have the results for you soon. If there’s something, it’s going to be picked up.

1 like

Your post a year ago you said your name was Ciiian and your from Ireland and 20 years old.. could be thats why I thought you was a girl..

Sorry I took Cillian to be a girls name..silly me.☹ I looked it up just now and I see it's a boys name..😁

Any way I hope you get some kind of diagnosis soon.. you been having a bad time of things for far to long.

2 likes

You may also like...