It's the Weekend!!! :-): Hi everyone, As you... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
46,677 members8,397 posts

It's the Weekend!!! :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

As you know, I tend to get very excited when it's the weekend, and this is no exception. I've been busy shopping this morning, and was so impressed by the colourful array of fruit and veggies I managed to find today - that I've taken some photos!

Sharing them with you.

I have bought some of my favourite fruit and vegetables - and am looking forward to some healthy meals over the course of the week.

Zest :-)

8 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Good morning Zest and boy do these fruit and veggies look good and you'll definitely have some great meals from these. I think the photo makes the Tomatoes and strawberries look really vibrant. So you enjoy them and your weekend.

I've also been out shopping and came home with 4 punnets of raspberries (on offer) and I've bought my first gooseberries of the year so am looking forward to them. I realised with the latest poll how much I have been looking forward to gooseberries...😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

I didn't buy any raspberries in the end, I was tempted though! Quite a few of my purchases were 'on offer' which made me even happier, as I felt I got some bargains. I hope you enjoy your Gooseberries - it's been years since I've had any of those! I'll look forward to seeing what you do with them.

All looks lovely, Zest. I’m sure you’ll make some delicious meals with these. Lovely weather where I am today. Enjoy the weekend!

Zest
ZestStar in reply to QueenTea

Hi QueenTea

Thanks very much, and I'm glad to hear you've got great weather where you are today. It's a bit of a grey day here - but it might brighten up later.

What a wonderful array! Thanks for sharing!! 😊😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Marylou54

Hi Marylou54

Thanks - I love the colourful aspects of fruit and vegetables, they are so beautiful - nice to try to eat a rainbow on a plate.

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
Zest
ZestStar in reply to Hidden

Hi Hidden

Thanks very much, I really loved how bright and colourful they all were, couldn't resist taking a photo. Wishing you an excellent weekend!!!

You may also like...