Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs on Toast for... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

49,993 members9,194 posts

Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs on Toast for lunch today :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed my lunch today - which was some Smoked Salmon (50g) and Scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast with butter. A sprinkling of Hot Paprika on top. Then some homemade seeded fruit cake and a cup of coffee.

Hope you're having a good day so far.

Zest :-)

13 Replies

lovely ZEst. sorry iv not been around much as i'v had an upset tummy. i feel a little better today. have a great day Zest xoxo

Zest
ZestStar in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

I am really happy to hear you are feeling better, after having had an upset tummy - and I hope you have a really great day. Lovely to hear from you, as always. :-)

Zest :-) xxx

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

A very healthy tasty lunch there Zest. 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Thanks Jerry

crazyfitness
crazyfitnessPWB Guest

A woman after my own heart - can't think of a better combination than salmon with scrambled eggs - yummy. :)

Zest
ZestStar in reply to crazyfitness

Thanks Alicia, it was scrumptious! :-)

Zest :-) xx

crazyfitness
crazyfitnessPWB Guest in reply to Zest

Yummy, think I might have that tomorrow. 😀

Lovely lunch, Zest - scrambled eggs are one of one favourite things! Had a nice veggie salad from Pret for lunch but gave in to crisps & popcorn bar that was left after a work meeting. Just about to have squash risotto for dinner. 🙂

Zest
ZestStar in reply to QueenTea

Hi QueenTea

I love eggs in all forms, I think my favourite way is poached, but scrambled comes a close second - lovely with Salmon.

Your Veggie Salad sounds lovely - and I really like the sound of your Squash Risotto - I love risotto - another of my favourite foods.

Hidden
Hidden

You’re so healthy 😍😍

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Hidden

Hi Hidden

I try my best to be as healthy as I can be. Thanks for your lovely reply.

SMITHYC
SMITHYCHealth Champion

Hi Zest thats one of my favourites. I do the smoke salmon into patties with low fat phili some of the smoked salmon and lemon juice make is into a pate. Put the smoked salmon into ramakins so that they can be folded over once the pate has been put into them. Fold the smoked salmon over so it covers. Turn the ramakin over and you have a pattie to go with your scrambled eggs

Zest
ZestStar in reply to SMITHYC

Hi SMITHYC

I really like the sound of your Smoked Salmon Patties - they sound really good. I will give them a go. Thank you!

You may also like...