I am just putting my goals for this week, so that I hopefully stick to them, and I am also putting a photo of last week's Fitbit data - which I was pleased with, and also my breakfast (which was my usual porridge, with nuts, seeds and fruit) and also a snack I had last night which was some Greek-style yoghurt with nuts, seeds and fruit.
So, my goals and pledges for this week are:
1) Try to do two outdoor runs - hopefully of 5km distance per run.
2) Do some rowing on the rowing machine (1km every other day at least)
3) Achieve 10,000 steps per day and achieve some 'brisk walking' within that.
4) Eat some healthy meals - reducing my butter consumption (as I tend to be overly lavish with butter otherwise).
5) Continue my Strength exercises - 20 squats and 20 press-ups in the morning, and then repeat the same in the afternoon/evening.
6) Allow a rest-day for exercise.
If anyone would like to join me in pledging something for this week, please do - or start your own thread if you prefer - it is very motivating to pledge publicly. That is why I am doing this - it really makes me 'do it'.
Wishing everyone a great week.