I've decided to set myself some goals today. I am posting a photo of my Fitbit data from last week - and also my breakfast (porridge with nuts, seeds and fruits).
This week, I hope to:
1) Try to do at least 10,000 steps each day.
2) Increase my Squats and Press-ups - from 30 per day, to 40 per day - doing 20 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon or evening.
3) Reduce my butter consumption, as I tend to be overly liberal with it.
4) Try to do a new recipe this week - at least one.
5) Incorporate some rowing
6) Do 2 runs of a distance of 5kms per run.
I will report back next week to see how I've done. I hope to achieve all these goals.
Weight goal: I lost 0.75 pounds last week, which is 0.34kg and I lost half an inch off my waist and 1 inch off my hips. This week I am aiming to lose between 0.5 pound and 1 pound ideally. Any loss would be great! My aim is to get to 13 stone 7 pound, and today I am 13 stone 11 pounds. (I am 6 feet 1 inch tall).
If you would like to join me in setting some goals for this week, you are welcome to - or maybe start a thread of your own, as it is very motivating to put a goal up publicly - it helps me to stick to it if I am pledging in this way.
Wishing everyone a great week.