Healthy Eating
29,341 members3,760 posts

Lunch out today & Lots of Steps :-)

Lunch out today & Lots of Steps :-)

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed my lunch today as it was my first meal of the day - I did intermittent fasting and had my meal at 1pm - it's a Brie, Grape and Cranberry sauce sandwich on brown bread - with a salad alongside. Plus some crisps.

I have done 25,000 steps so far today, and it's not even 4pm.

benwl - I am doing my squats and press-ups - as per our schedule, and knowing you're doing them too, helps keep me motivated, so thank you!

Zest :-)

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Zest, very well done you that must be about 12 miles so are you entering the Guernsey marathon...🏃‍♀️

You sandwich looks really good and just what you need after all this exercise and better still is how you probably feel as you ought to feel good and good about yourself for having the stamina to carry out your pledge.

So good for you. 😊

1 like

Hi Jerry

Thank you so much! No, I'm not entering any Marathons - but I am covering quite a lot of miles!!!

Thanks for your encouragement, it is much appreciated!

Hope you're enjoying your Cycling!

1 like

Hi!

Looks delicious. I am also doing squats!

1 like

Hi Delta1

Thanks, and it's great to hear you're also doing Squats. How are they going? Are you enjoying it?

I love squats and they are must for me! I wont elaborate lol. I am excited about this portion of the challenge. I am not triathlon material. 😀

1 like

It's great that you've found an exercise that works for you! :-)

1 like

You may also like...