Lovely meal to start Bank Holiday weekend :-) - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
41,159 members β€’ 7,429 posts

Lovely meal to start Bank Holiday weekend :-)

Zest
ZestVolunteer
β€’12 Replies

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed a special meal tonight, to mark the start of the Bank Holiday weekend - starter was some mixed olives, cheese, stuffed chilli peppers and sushi, and then the main was some Ginger & Cayenne Chilli pepper spiced Chicken with Rustic vegetables. We were too full to have a dessert, so I'm keeping that for another day.

My friend gave me some beautiful tulips - so I've included those in the photo. An enjoyable evening.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Zest :-)

12 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
mysmugcat

Mmm sounds lovely.

1 like
Zest
ZestVolunteer
in reply to mysmugcat

Thanks, we enjoyed it. :-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

1 like
mysmugcat
mysmugcat
in reply to Zest

You too. My friend's birthday tomorrow.

1 like
Zest
ZestVolunteer
in reply to mysmugcat

Excellent, I hope you enjoy celebrating!

1 like
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Good morning Zest πŸ‘©β€πŸ³, this all looks wonderful and a great start to the long weekend. 😊

1 like
Zest
ZestVolunteer
in reply to Jerry

Morning Jerry - thank you - and the sun is shining today, so that is also a great start! 8-)

Zest 8-)

1 like
Maxiemum

Looks and sounds delicious, I had a scrumptious steak and baked potato with side salad which my husband prepared for us and when I got in I just had to cook the steaks. The tulips look lovely too they are one of my favourite flowers they always look so elegant even when they droop.

Today, Saturday I am having chicken curry with lots of veg mixed in to use up some left over chicken.

Hope you have a lovely bank holiday

Pam

1 like
Zest
ZestVolunteer
in reply to Maxiemum

Thanks Pam, your meal sounds wonderful. Yes, tulips are beautiful, aren't they. Vivid and colourful. Also elegant when they droop too - I agree.

Your Chicken Curry meal with lots of veg sounds great as well - I hope you enjoy it.

Here's to an excellent Bank Holiday.

NoMoreJunk

Sounds delicious and so nicely presented!

1 like
Zest
ZestVolunteer
in reply to NoMoreJunk

Hi NoMoreJunk,

Thank you! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

grace111

aww Zest what lovely pictures you have posted. all of the food is delicous looking and healthy and the tulips are lovely. It brought a lovely big smile to my face when i opened up you post. thanks for posting. love grace xoxo

1 like
Zest
ZestVolunteer
in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

I'm very happy that you enjoyed seeing the photos, and I hope you're feeling a bit better today, and that you're enjoying the weekend.

Zest :-) xx

You may also like...