Living alone and ready meals: Hi I am new... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
40,236 members7,146 posts

Living alone and ready meals

Jill1961
Jill1961
3 Replies

Hi I am new here. I live alone and work full time and find it easier to rely on ready meals than cook from scratch. I do sometimes get motivated to make say a lasagne or pasta bake and freeze it in portions but then I get fed up of it and go back to ready meals as its far less hassle and less washing up. I always buy quality meals from M&S but am wondering if its really healthy. Does anyone here eat ready meals as part of their regular diet?

3 Replies
oldestnewest
sofia42467

Hi, I live with my large family and they eat totally different than I. So I eat a lot of frozen meals. Luckily now they have a lot of gmo, gluten organic versions which make it a lot easier

2 likes
andyswarbs

I cook a large pot or a bake, usually on Mondays. Some is eaten straight away, some goes into the fridge for Tue/Wed and the rest goes into the freezer in meal-sized pots. This way I processed foods, ready meals and fast food.

2 likes
HOBIEONE

Welcome Jill. There nothing much perfect these days but there are worse things. Carbs are clearly marked on box. Pick something that is healthy. Enjoy !

2 likes

You may also like...