Lots of Steps Today :-): Hi everyone, I have... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

51,344 members9,348 posts

Lots of Steps Today :-)

Zest profile image
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I have done over 25,000 steps today - and enjoyed all of them. Some lovely scenery and great weather.

My evening meal was some cold chicken and mixed salads - very tasty.

Those are my feet - relaxing after stepping it out today.

Zest :-)

6 Replies

Awesome! I've only just made it to 10,000.

You are so lucky to have scenery like that to walk in.

Zest profile image
ZestStar in reply to benwl

Thanks benwl - and well done on making it to 10,000 - that is great! :-) Yes, I know I'm very lucky to live here, and I love it so much. The scenery looks different every time, as the colours and flowers change moment by moment. :-)

another very nice tasty meal Zest and beautiful scenery, such pretty pictures. I have to say i love your socks they look really nice and comfy and cozy . very well done on your 25,000 steps today. love grace xoxo🤗

Zest profile image
ZestStar in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

Thanks! I love the socks too - they were a Birthday present, and apparently they are made from Bamboo, which I find fascinating. They are very comfy and colourful. :-)

Hope you have a lovely day.

Zest :-) xx

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator

Good morning Zest 🏃‍♀️ and well done you as 25000 steps is going some and probably 10 miles? so I don't blame you for putting your feet up especially in those fab socks of yours.

Great scenery too, which helps when out walking and finished off with a lovely healthy and wholesome salad with a baked potato, compliments it all a treat. 😎

Zest profile image
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Good morning! I know that 25,000 steps equate to 18.75kms, which sounds similar to what you suggested in miles! :-) Actually it wasn't a baked potato, it was a wholemeal bread roll alongside the Chicken and mixed salads. :-) Very yummy 8-)

You may also like...