Healthy Eating
31,237 members4,279 posts

Evening Meal & Lovely Walk :-)

Evening Meal & Lovely Walk :-)

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed a walk today - saw the Bluebells in the woods, and also some primroses growing in a wall, as well as some white flowers along the cliff-paths (are they the white 'bluebells' that happycook1 was talking about in another post) - I'm not sure... I think they have the scent of garlic - not sure what they're called though...

My evening meal was a Roast chicken which I had with some steamed broccoli and some Potato & Swede Mash, and gravy - it was very tasty.

Zest :-)

12 Replies
oldestnewest

What a lovely place Zest. Lucky you...your plate too looks delicious 😋

1 like

Thanks avoid-sugar - it was very delicious.

What a beautiful area you live in Zest : >

1 like

Thanks Debs, it's a lovely place.

1 like

Hi Zest, 👩‍🍳 what lovely photo's all very charming so I'm pleased you live somewhere thats so nice, great evening meal too...😊

2 likes

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your reply and hope you have a lovely day.

1 like

great tasty meal Zest and also some lovely pictures of the places you go for walks and all the lovely flowers that you see. I can see that you have some lovely places to walk where you live. Its great that you take those photo's and show them to us. Thanks for the lovely post.

2 likes

Hi Grace,

I am glad you like the photos, and I hope you have a lovely day.

Zest :-) xx

1 like

wow so many of the white bluebells, theres me thinking i was very lucky to see one..am sure there was a pink one in there too.

you are very lucky to have such lovely places you can walk to.☺

1 like

Hi happycook1,

Yes, I thought of you when I saw them - wondering if they were the ones you mentioned. :-) Wow, a pink one too! That is amazing.

I think the white flowers may be wild garlic. It is in season and is delicious!

1 like

Thanks Catmum - they do smell garlicky. :-)

You may also like...