Healthy Eating
35,005 members5,287 posts

Unexpected Visitor at Breakfast today :-)

Hi everyone,

Whilst enjoying my breakfast this morning, an unexpected visitor visited my garden, so I am just sharing a couple of photos I took. I'm having my usual Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruits and some coconut kefir - it's a really tasty combination. :-)

Brightened up my morning. Hope you also have a great morning too.

Zest :-)

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Nice to have company when you are eating...... Have a good day! :)

3 likes

It is, Marylou54 - there were 2 of them, but one had already flown off by the time I got to take the photos. :-)

I expect he wanted to try some of your seeds !

2 likes

Hi miopus - I think you're right! :-)

Thats a big bird. do you know what kind of bird it is? It must be lovely to have a garden and have birds come and visit you. I'd love that. Did you feed him? love grace xoxo

2 likes

Hi Grace,

I think he is a pheasant, and I didn't feed him. He literally flew into the garden with his partner, and they ran across the grass at first, and then his partner flew off, and he then walked back - so he wasn't around for long. But I enjoyed his visit, he was lovely.

I also love daisies in the lawn - I have lots of them!

Zest :-) xx

1 like

Hi Zest, lovely healthy breakfast and how smashing having visitors like a pair of pheasants in your garden, word must be getting out...😊

2 likes

Hi Jerry,

Yes, it was lovely to see them. :-)

1 like

Hi Zest, I joined the group last week, but only started my new eating plan today. I love your daily messages, and I like the visitor you got today. I have a lot of weight to lose, but I won't let that put me off, although I know I will need encouragement along the way.

Something to focus on, as I live alone and have poor mobility.

4 likes

Hi Nell66,

It's great to hear you have started your new eating plan today, and I hope that your day is going well so far. I'm glad you're not letting the weight you need to lose put you off, and there's lots of encouragement around, and I'll cheer you on too.

There was a Red legged partridge who used to visit the garden daily - and always took exactly the same route - but I'd not seen that one for along time - so to see the 2 Pheasants visit today made me remember that lovely little partridge - he was adorable. :-)

Hope you enjoy some sunshine today.

Love the breakfast... but love the little visitors even more! How lucky to have such visitors first thing in the morning ... what a start to the day x

1 like

Hi Hope,

I know, I'm so lucky to have seen them. I hope they will visit more often!

Zest :-) xx

what a lovely morning surprise it was for you. this is the male. so beautiful.

1 like

Thanks Hidden - he was very beautiful. :-)

1 like

You may also like...