Happy it's the Weekend :-): Hi everyone, Very... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

48,077 members8,766 posts

Happy it's the Weekend :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

Very happy that the weekend is here, and the sun was shining today. I did a collage to show my breakfast and evening meal - and also the fresh mint that I had on my new potatoes was grown in a pot in the garden. My breakfast is some Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruits, and my evening meal is some Roast chicken with new potatoes, swede and leeks and some fresh mint sauce and a little butter. I had half a Chocolate brownie and dairy ice-cream for dessert - I only have a dessert at weekends usually, and I really enjoyed the whole meal.

I went out for a walk this morning and saw the beautiful Pink Camelias - so wanted to include that in the Collage too.

Hope you've had a really good Saturday and that you're enjoying the weekend.

Zest :-)

9 Replies
oldestnewest
Kitten-whiskers
Kitten-whiskersVegan star

Hello Zest,

Great to see you back, hope your feeling well? Lovely photos

Best wishes

Debs

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Kitten-whiskers

Thanks Debs, I am feeling a lot better thanks - I didn't walk very far today, as still a bit fatigued, but it was great to be out again, and as you can see my appetite is better now. :-)

Kitten-whiskers
Kitten-whiskersVegan star in reply to Zest

Excellent : >

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Kitten-whiskers

:-) xx

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, 👩‍🍳 its good to see you're out and about and lovely looking Camellia. And your mint looks healthy as does your appetite...

lovely food you have there too with a smashing treat...😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Thanks Jerry - it is so great to be eating normally again. I was relying on Ginger tea for a couple of days, which is really good for the nausea side of things, I have to say!

I really think I might make some Mint tea as well from that fresh mint. That would be really good.

Jerry
JerryAdministrator in reply to Zest

I'm glad you're on the mend Zest and Mint tea sounds really good. 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

:-)

Lovely photos Zest😊Take care.

You may also like...