Saturday evening Meal :-): Hi everyone, On... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
42,808 members β€’ 7,918 posts

Saturday evening Meal :-)

Zest
Zest
β€’14 Replies

Hi everyone,

On the weekend, I usually enjoy a dessert. My meal today is a Minute Steak with some new potatoes and veggies (butternut squash and broccoli), and my dessert is an apple crumble with dairy ice-cream.

I enjoyed my meal.

I hope you're enjoying the weekend so far.

Zest :-)

14 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Hidden
Hidden

Hi,

I love watermelon chopped up with a light yoghurt poured over, really good πŸ‘πŸ»

Zest
Zest
in reply to Hidden

That sounds very tasty, Hidden :-)

πŸ˜‹Yummy..

Zest
Zest
in reply to avoid-sugar

:-)

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ another lovely meal here with lots of my favourites and I had apple crumble with soy cream tonight for my pudding...😊

Zest
Zest
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Great to hear you also enjoyed Apple Crumble tonight - it's a great dessert! Yum!

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator

Hi Zest,

It's a big coincidence, but I had steak with asparagus and a baked potato for dinner last night. I also had a leftover gluten free brownie from the pan that I had baked recently. Still have more leftovers! :-)

Your steak and veggies with potato look great, too! :-)

Zest
Zest
in reply to Activity2004

Hi Activity2004,

Thanks! Your meal sounds really good, and glad you're still enjoying those Brownies that you made. :-)

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator
in reply to Zest

Thank you, Zest! Tonight we are going out for the first time since today at sundown-- Passover is over for the year. Not sure where we are going, but I will let you know everything when I can. Enjoy your evening/night.

Zest
Zest
in reply to Activity2004

That's great, Activity2004 - I hope you have a lovely time. :-)

very nice Zest. I had ice cream myself tonight. no apple crumble though. glad you hear you enjoyed your meal. it does look very yummy. xoxo

Zest
Zest
in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

Hope you enjoyed your ice-cream tonight, and that you're having a good evening. I'm just watching some TV. :-)

Zest :-) xx

Mmmm it looks delicious πŸ˜‹ I hope you're enjoying your weekend

Rosie 😊 xx

Zest
Zest
in reply to rosie-2015

Thanks Rosie, it was lovely. Hope you're enjoying the weekend too. :-)

Zest :-) xx

You may also like...