Healthy Eating
35,006 members5,287 posts

Saturday evening Meal :-)

Hi everyone,

On the weekend, I usually enjoy a dessert. My meal today is a Minute Steak with some new potatoes and veggies (butternut squash and broccoli), and my dessert is an apple crumble with dairy ice-cream.

I enjoyed my meal.

I hope you're enjoying the weekend so far.

Zest :-)

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi,

I love watermelon chopped up with a light yoghurt poured over, really good 👍🏻

2 likes

That sounds very tasty, Margaretlee :-)

2 likes

😋Yummy..

2 likes

:-)

Hi Zest, 👩‍🍳 another lovely meal here with lots of my favourites and I had apple crumble with soy cream tonight for my pudding...😊

3 likes

Hi Jerry,

Great to hear you also enjoyed Apple Crumble tonight - it's a great dessert! Yum!

1 like

Hi Zest,

It's a big coincidence, but I had steak with asparagus and a baked potato for dinner last night. I also had a leftover gluten free brownie from the pan that I had baked recently. Still have more leftovers! :-)

Your steak and veggies with potato look great, too! :-)

3 likes

Hi Activity2004,

Thanks! Your meal sounds really good, and glad you're still enjoying those Brownies that you made. :-)

1 like

Thank you, Zest! Tonight we are going out for the first time since today at sundown-- Passover is over for the year. Not sure where we are going, but I will let you know everything when I can. Enjoy your evening/night.

2 likes

That's great, Activity2004 - I hope you have a lovely time. :-)

1 like

very nice Zest. I had ice cream myself tonight. no apple crumble though. glad you hear you enjoyed your meal. it does look very yummy. xoxo

1 like

Hi Grace,

Hope you enjoyed your ice-cream tonight, and that you're having a good evening. I'm just watching some TV. :-)

Zest :-) xx

1 like

Mmmm it looks delicious 😋 I hope you're enjoying your weekend

Rosie 😊 xx

1 like

Thanks Rosie, it was lovely. Hope you're enjoying the weekend too. :-)

Zest :-) xx

1 like

You may also like...