Baked Potato for Lunch today :-): Hi everyone... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

49,956 members9,190 posts

Baked Potato for Lunch today :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

Here is my lunch for today - a Baked potato with tuna mayonnaise, and some raw carrot strips alongside. Oh, and a pickled onion. It was very tasty.

Zest :-)

15 Replies

nice Zest. you will be using up your carrots. xoxo

Zest
ZestStar in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

Yes, I'm using up those carrots, and they were very nice raw alongside the Jacket potato. :-)

Zest :-) xx

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, a smashing lunch and very healthy, I love a baked potato with salad too.😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thanks - it was a delicious lunch.

crazyfitness
crazyfitnessPWB Guest

Hi Zest

A lovely looking lunch and that is something that I could have occasionally rather than bread all the time but on saying that I make my own sourdough so at least I know what's in it, I do need to ring the changes though.

Tuna, now that is food for thought. :)

Alicia :)

Zest
ZestStar in reply to crazyfitness

Hi Alicia,

Thank you. It does make a nice change to have a Jacket potato, but I love sourdough - so maybe I should try to make my own, like you do. You have got your recipe worked out really well - to make some gorgeous looking bread. I bet it tastes great.

crazyfitness
crazyfitnessPWB Guest in reply to Zest

Hi Zest

It certainly does make a nice change to have a jacket potato and is filling. I am now finding the sourdough bread really easy to make and have made about 6 or 7 loaves now and it does freeze well. I am just looking to see how to make a chewy crust; most people like a crusty crust but I like the chewy one on sourdough.

Zest
ZestStar in reply to crazyfitness

I'm sure you'll master the 'chewy crust' very soon, and then you'll be an amazing Baker. :-)

crazyfitness
crazyfitnessPWB Guest in reply to Zest

Thank you so much Zest for those kind words.

Hi zest your meal looks delicious 😋 I love baked potatoes and tuna.

I hope you have a nice peaceful evening

Rosie 😊 xx

Zest
ZestStar in reply to rosie-2015

Hi Rosie,

Many thanks, I also really like that combination of flavours. Yes, thanks - it's peaceful so far, and hope you're enjoying your evening too. :-)

Zest :-) xx

Zest
ZestStar

It was really yummy, xOceanx :-)

Hello, looks very tasty Zest! We had home made beef burgers. 5% beef mince, red onion, tobacco and other condiments! I had it with wilted spinach and kale plus beetroot and red cabbage 😁. The family had brioche buns👍.

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Barne

Hi Barne,

Thanks. :-) Your meal sounds lovely - I bet it was colourful with the beetroot and red cabbage. Very nice!

Barne
Barne in reply to Zest

Cheers! Yup, purple is an unusual, yet appealing colour on a plate😂

You may also like...