Enjoyed my meals today, plus a nice Evening... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

48,490 members8,879 posts

Enjoyed my meals today, plus a nice Evening Walk :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

Today I've eaten:

Breakfast: Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruits.

Lunch: Chargrilled Vegetables with Feta cheese and Avocado on Sourdough bread with some salad, coleslaw and a few crisps (out in a restaurant)

Dinner: 3 Bean & Vegetable Soup with some assorted bread rolls with butter.

I enjoyed a lovely Evening Cliff-path walk - and saw the sunshine. Lovely.

Zest :-)

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Zest.Beautiful view as always.😊.Your food looks great 👍🏻.

Zest
ZestStar in reply to avoid-sugar

Thanks avoid-sugar :-)

Barne
Barne in reply to Zest

Hello, I too had porridge for breakfast. Lunch was a brown roll with ham and dinner was baked salmon with basmati rice, wilted spinach, wilted kale and steamed broccoli 🥦😁. Snacks were skinny sweet and salty popcorn plus almonds and cashews. I went to the gym, second time this week (went 3 times last week) - I am trying to put my 😇 halo away- don’t be fooled though!! I have been struggling to stay on track. I have rechecked my calorie allowance, on the site recommended here, and I reckon I had reduced my calorie intake too far. Eating more, good stuff😂 , and exercising more! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for some positive results 😁

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Barne

I like the sound of your meals, Barne - they sound very tasty. Great that you went to the gym for the second time this week, and that you achieved 3 visits last week too. Wow, that's great!!! Glad to hear you've adjusted your calorie intake to eat more, and I will also keep my fingers crossed for you - hope you have a really good week.

Barne
Barne in reply to Zest

Cheers Zest😁. I went to the gym again today- it can be quite addictive! It’s easy right now, as I’m off for the Easter fortnight 👍. I need to make sure I keep up the momentum when I’m back at school!!

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest 👨‍🍳 This all looks fantastic to me. 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Thank you Jerry :-)

You may also like...