Healthy Eating
32,741 members4,654 posts

Stir-fry for Dinner Tonight :-)

Stir-fry for Dinner Tonight :-)

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed a very colourful Stir-fry for dinner tonight, followed by a delicious dessert, as it's Easter Monday, and I fancied a yummy dessert.

The noodles were called 'Vermicelli Rice Noodles' and I've not used them before, but they were tasty and very quick to cook.

The stir-fry contains all sorts - including some mange tout, baby sweetcorns, pak choi, broccoli, chilli peppers, red peppers, ginger, passata, white onions, and chicken. Will definitely do that again, as it was really delicious. I sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on top, to serve.

Hope you're having a lovely evening.

Zest :-)

11 Replies
oldestnewest

😋Enjoy your colourful meal..Absolutely delicious I am assuming..🍴🍽😋

1 like

Hi avoid-sugar - yummy! :-)

Hey Zest ,👩‍🍳 this is really colourful and vibrant and looks delicious, the sweet looks special too and is yummy and delicious... you're not giving much away on this one...LOL 😊

1 like

Hi Jerry,

There are a couple of portions left of the Apple crumble, but they're in the freezer now, and will be de-frosted for next weekend. :-)

2 likes

It looks delicious 😋 I love a stir fry

I hope you have a nice evening

Rosie 😊 xx

2 likes

Hi Rosie,

Thanks - a stir-fry is a delicious thing, I agree. :-)

I did have a lovely evening thanks, and I hope you've had a great weekend.

Zest :-) xx

1 like

this looks stunning Zest. what a wonderful cook you are. xoxo

1 like

Thanks so much Grace, you're very kind. :-)

Zest :-) xx

1 like

That's just my kind of supper , looks lovely but simple to do and a nice fresh stir fry is going on my menu this week!

1 like

Hi elliebath,

Yes, it's so simple to do, but so delicious. I am definitely hoping to cook more stir-fries in the coming weeks.

Hope you enjoy yours! :-)

1 like

That sounds lovely, Little_toad - I hope you enjoyed it. :-)

You may also like...