Stir-fry for Dinner Tonight :-): Hi everyone... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
46,536 members8,355 posts

Stir-fry for Dinner Tonight :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed a very colourful Stir-fry for dinner tonight, followed by a delicious dessert, as it's Easter Monday, and I fancied a yummy dessert.

The noodles were called 'Vermicelli Rice Noodles' and I've not used them before, but they were tasty and very quick to cook.

The stir-fry contains all sorts - including some mange tout, baby sweetcorns, pak choi, broccoli, chilli peppers, red peppers, ginger, passata, white onions, and chicken. Will definitely do that again, as it was really delicious. I sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on top, to serve.

Hope you're having a lovely evening.

Zest :-)

17 Replies
oldestnewest

😋Enjoy your colourful meal..Absolutely delicious I am assuming..🍴🍽😋

Zest
ZestStar in reply to avoid-sugar

Hi avoid-sugar - yummy! :-)

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hey Zest ,👩‍🍳 this is really colourful and vibrant and looks delicious, the sweet looks special too and is yummy and delicious... you're not giving much away on this one...LOL 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry,

There are a couple of portions left of the Apple crumble, but they're in the freezer now, and will be de-frosted for next weekend. :-)

It looks delicious 😋 I love a stir fry

I hope you have a nice evening

Rosie 😊 xx

Zest
ZestStar in reply to rosie-2015

Hi Rosie,

Thanks - a stir-fry is a delicious thing, I agree. :-)

I did have a lovely evening thanks, and I hope you've had a great weekend.

Zest :-) xx

this looks stunning Zest. what a wonderful cook you are. xoxo

Zest
ZestStar in reply to grace111

Thanks so much Grace, you're very kind. :-)

Zest :-) xx

That's just my kind of supper , looks lovely but simple to do and a nice fresh stir fry is going on my menu this week!

Zest
ZestStar in reply to elliebath

Hi elliebath,

Yes, it's so simple to do, but so delicious. I am definitely hoping to cook more stir-fries in the coming weeks.

Hope you enjoy yours! :-)

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
Zest
ZestStar in reply to Hidden

That sounds lovely, xOceanx - I hope you enjoyed it. :-)

looks tasty

Hi feelslikethewalkingdead

Thank you, it was very tasty.

I plan a stir fry tomorrow. Is it possible to use cooked chicken?I will use the same ingredients as you with some water chestnuts and bamboo shoots.

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Ouanne

Hi Ouanne

Yes, you can use cooked chicken - I do that sometimes, and it works out fine. Just ensure you heat it through thoroughly, and you'll be fine! I hope you enjoy it. :-)

Ouanne
Ouanne in reply to Zest

Many thanks Zest.

You may also like...