Healthy Eating
29,343 members3,760 posts

Fillet of Fish, New Potatoes & Steamed Veggies tonight :-)

Fillet of Fish, New Potatoes & Steamed Veggies tonight :-)

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I had a lovely Fillet of fish (Sea Bass) with some new potatoes, and steamed veggies (carrots, broccoli and leeks) with a knob of butter, followed by a Banana split (1 medium banana, with 57g dairy ice-cream and 20g walnuts).

The first course was 409 calories and the dessert was 351 calories.

I hope you've had a great day.

Zest :-)

14 Replies
oldestnewest

I was not going to have any dessert but after looking at your picture I need some Zest.😊😊

2 likes

Ooops, hope I'm not leading you astray, posting my dessert - I rarely have one mid-week, but the thing is that I've run out of dark chocolate!!! So I felt I wanted something to 'end the meal' - and that was why I did the Banana split. Normally I only have a dessert on the weekends. :-)

1 like

Oh not to worry Zest I am not going to eat a lot 😊piece of fruit with Greek yogurt😋

2 likes

Lovely - I am also going to have a yoghurt snack this evening - I've already factored it into my calorie count for the day, and I shall enjoy it later. I hope you enjoy yours. :-) Greek yoghurt is so delicious, isn't it. :-)

1 like

Greek yogurt with fruits goes really well..😋😋

1 like

:-)

Hi Orangerose,

Thanks, I do too. It was really nice. :-) Hope you're having a great evening.

lol :-)

1 like

Hi Zest, a lovely looking healthy meal and the banana and ice cream is a lovely sweet...😊

2 likes

Thanks Jerry - I really enjoyed it. :-)

1 like

Hi zest

Your meal looks delicious 😋

Rosie 😊 xx

2 likes

Thanks Rosie, it was lovely, and I hope you have a lovely day today. :-)

Zest :-) xx

2 likes

You must be very clever Zest ! Fish gives brains out ! Good stuff.

1 like

Well I don't know about being clever - I get by! I agree that Fish are great for our brain cells though. :-) Hope you're enjoying the day so far.

1 like

You may also like...