Healthy Eating
29,459 members3,802 posts

My Meals today :-)

My Meals today :-)

Hi everyone,

Today I ate the following:

Breakfast: Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruit and Coconut kefir - 478 calories.

Lunch: Homemade Curried Chicken & Vegetable soup and a Ciabatta Roll and butter - 482 calories

Followed by a Fruited scone and butter - 304 calories

Dinner: 2 stuffed chilli peppers with cream cheese - 63 calories (they are very small)

Pork chop with new potatoes, steamed greens (broccoli and leeks) - 540 calories

Tonight I will have a Yoghurt snack - 161 calories.

So with teas and coffees during the day and evening, my total calories for today = 2,234. I am therefore slightly over my daily allowance of 2,000 to 2,200 (I am 6 feet 1 inch tall and reasonably active. I have a healthy BMI).

I hope you've had a good day today.

Zest :-)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Lovely zest 😋. I really need to sort my eating out 😊!! Have a fab evening .

1 like

Hi Millie09,

Thanks for your reply, and you've reminded me that I didn't reply to you yet in the other thread - from the other day. I'll pop and find what you said, and will reply - I have been meaning to! Hope you're having a good evening. :-)

1 like

Your most welcome 😊. Oh it was a long winded one i think 🤔. Yes thank you ☺. Linda

1 like

:-)

This all looks really good Zest 👨‍🍳, a lovely range of tasty meals and the fruit scone looks scrummy 😊

1 like

Thanks Jerry - I hadn't baked any cake, so I bought the scone - it was tasty. :-)

1 like

Hi zest that looks delicious 😋 especially the fruit scone, I wish I was your height and could have more calories lol, I can only have about 1400 and to loss weight I should eat less,

I hope you're enjoying life and not working too hard although I'm not posting I'm still checking in

Rosie 😊 xx

2 likes

Hi Rosie,

It's great to see you again, and thanks for your lovely reply. I was thinking about you the other day, so glad to see you around. :-)

Hope you have a really good week.

Zest :-) xxx

2 likes

You may also like...