Healthy Eating
32,854 members4,696 posts

Breakfast today :-)

Breakfast today :-)

Hi everyone,

What have you had for your breakfast today? I had some Porridge with nuts, seeds, and fruit, which is my favourite way to start the day.

Hope you had a great weekend and that the week will be a good one.

Zest :-)

28 Replies
oldestnewest

Very Healthy Zest, looks like a hearty breakfast. Love the mug as well, as a keen birdwatcher :>

2 likes

Hi Debs,

Thanks, I love robins - they are so friendly - they always seem to want to communicate.

Hope you're having a lovely day.

1 like

Yes they are lovely, once I had a Robin take some food out of my hand - it was wonderful - really wanted to stroke him/her but did manage to resist the temptation : >

2 likes

Wow, that must have been a lovely experience. :-)

1 like

Yes, it was amazing : >

1 like

:-)

1 like

Lovely healthy breakfast Zest and it looks colourful, I had a poached egg with tomatoes...just for a change 😊

1 like

Mmmm, I love poached eggs - really nice breakfast - I bet you enjoyed it. :-)

1 like

Far too many banana pancakes and not enough salmon. I like your cup too.

1 like

Thank you! :-) So, you've had lots of banana pancakes... and not enough salmon.

I've not had any pancakes for a long long time. Infact I even missed out on Pancake day! I think I might have some on the weekend possibly. Nice idea! :-)

I have them every day through the late autumn/ winter with various accompaniments. I'm going keto for a couple of weeks so no more bananas for a bit, just the ehh part. Bigger pieces of salmon though!

1 like

...or egg, as opposed to ehh!

1 like

lol, I was wondering what you meant by 'ehh' - glad you meant 'egg' - sounds much more delicious! :-)

lovely Zest. is that cinnamon you have on it. very healthy indeed. xoxo

2 likes

Hi Grace,

Yes, it's got a sprinkling of Cinnamon on top - it was really nice. :-)

Zest :-) xx

1 like

Ooh that looks yummy Zest and my favourite meal of the day is breakfast and my bowl of porridge, can't beat it. :)

1 like

Hi Alicia,

I know, it's a scrummy way to start the day, that's for sure! :-)

It most definitely is. :)

1 like

omelette, spinach, tomatoes

1 like

That sounds good, Rignold - very tasty breakfast. :-)

Another good breakfast

I’ve just had blueberry ricotta pancakes. Very nice and made by myself

1 like

Hi PhilG76,

Great that you did some homemade Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes - they sound really delicious. :-)

Alpen and oatly! Not the best apparently, but I just love it! Stops my stomach rumbling in court which is always good!!

1 like

Hi Vickytom,

Good that your stomach isn't rumbling in court! Hope you've had a really nice day.

1 like

Looks lovely, I was in a rush today so had seeded wholemeal toast with cottage cheese. Enjoy the rest of your day!! We have rain over in Manchester Again!! Julie x

1 like

Hi Julietuesday,

Thanks for your reply, and sorry to hear you've had rain in Manchester again - I really wish you some sunshine soon! Your breakfast sounds good - I must admit I've not eaten any cottage cheese for years and years - I might try some again and see if I still like it. :-)

1 like

i like the look of your breakfast but every time i use almonds they are like wood, i wondered should i toast them first or will it make them even drier

You may also like...