Healthy Eating
32,159 members4,454 posts

Meals today and lovely walk on weekend :-)

Meals today and lovely walk on weekend :-)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to cheer up the day with a collage of photos that include my Breakfast and lunch from today, plus a couple of photos I took on a Sunny walk on the weekend. :-)

It's overcast today, in contrast, but I still have memories of the beautiful sunshine from Saturday to remind me that Spring is on it's way. :-)

My lunch is porridge with nuts, seeds and fruit plus some coconut kefir on top and then lunch is Smoked salmon with scrambled egg on 1.5 pieces of wholemeal toast.

I've been to the gym this morning, so feel that the day has been a good one so far. I've also baked a couple of Seeded banana fruit cakes, and my evening meal is already in the Slow-cooker - a Lamb Tagine - I've not tried the recipe before - so I hope it turns out ok. It already smells really good. Lots of Moroccan spices in there. Should be flavourful. :-)

Zest :-)

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Zest, this is really good as usual, the sea view and the daff's look lovely as do your meals.

Your Tagine sounds very tasty and I love Moroccan spices , ginger, cumin and coriander with pepper are my favourites any way so I'm sure that you'll enjoy it.

It was like Spring here on Saturday too, so its on its way...😊

1 like

Thanks Jerry - glad you had good weather on Saturday too. Let's hope we get some more. I'll post the full recipe I used later, so you can see the range of spices in it. Your list sounds really good. :-)

Hi Zest

Your photos are lovely and how beautiful it is where you live.

I love the look of your porridge and lunch and what lovely colourful photos.

Alicia :) x

1 like

Hi Alicia,

Thank you, it was a particularly beautiful day on Saturday - hope we get more days like that. It's overcast today. I saw the weather forecast too, looks like tons of rain around soon.

Thanks for your lovely reply.

Hope you have a great evening.

Hi Zest

It's been a glorious day here to day, so dry and sunny and not too cold either which is a bonus.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Alicia :)

1 like

You may also like...