Healthy Eating
36,217 members β€’ 5,728 posts

Evening meal and nice walk today :-)

Hi everyone,

Here is a picture of my evening meal, which is some Sea Bream, new potatoes, and mixed vegetables (broccoli, red onion, yellow and green peppers, and a baked tomato). I also had some Coconut Kefir (which I kept cool by putting it in a separate dish on the plate), and I drizzled some apple cider vinegar on my veggies.

I've decided that I'll steam the broccoli next time, as I wasn't watching the baking time tonight, and I over-cooked them, which I don't think is healthy, so I'll go for steaming next time, or be more attentive if I do bake them, so that they don't burn. :-)

I had a dessert, which was half a Spotted Dick pudding with some vanilla ice-cream and drizzle of double cream, plus a sprinkle of sliced almonds.

I took a photo of the sea whilst out in the sunshine - really beautiful day. Enjoyed my walk.

Hope you've had a great weekend so far.

Zest :-)

5 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Lovely picture Zest.Enjoy your meal.😊

2 likes

Hi avoid-sugar - thanks, you too! :-)

1 like

Hi Zest, this looks lovely, do you do B&B 😊

2 likes

You are not the first one to ask, Jerry - I think that Little_toad and grace111 have already asked about lodging... I'll know what to turn my hand to, if I ever need to in the future... :-)

2 likes

Hi Zest, then they've got good taste 😊

You may also like...