Healthy Eating
31,326 members4,296 posts

My meals today :-)

My meals today :-)

Hi everyone,

A friend gave me a bunch of beautiful Anenomes the other day, so I've included a photo of the purple one, as it is my favourite colour. :-)

Today I've eaten:

Breakfast: Porridge with mixed nuts, seeds, and fruit - 30g porridge and full-fat milk (I tend to have full-fat milk on the weekends and often on Mondays, as using it up) and then semi-skimmed for the remainder of the week. 451 calories.

Mid-morning: Kefir drink 73 calories.

Lunch: Tuna mayonnaise Jacket Potato and 15g butter, with a tomato. 631 calories.

Mid afternoon: Homemade fruit cake and a cup of coffee 197 calories.

Dinner: Salmon fillet flavoured with Cajun Spices; pasta beany bake with some haloumi cheese on top; broccoli and a baked tomato. 593 calories

26g dark chocolate with a cup of coffee

Plus extra teas and coffees during the day and evening, my total calories for today = 2,169.

Hope everyone has had a great day.

Zest :-)

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Zest, 👨‍🍳 the anenome is a gorgeous deep colour and compliments your lovely healthy spread, I think i this shows we can eat well with a wholesome treat, 😊

2 likes

Thanks Jerry :-)

2 likes

i dont know why it is that ever since i was a small boy i was so deeply taken in by Anenomes after seeing them growing in soon woods somewhere. i cant remember where that was and i didnt know there name at that time.

when i live in England i would buy them whenever i saw them.

they are so humble in there beauty. and i like that 😊

1 like

I agree, Hidden - Anenomes are beautiful. Glad you like them so much. :-)

Zest :-)

1 like

You may also like...