Healthy Eating
32,106 members4,440 posts

Meals today :-)

Meals today :-)

Hi everyone,

My meals for today are pictured, and include:

Breakfast: Porridge (30g) with full-fat milk (150ml), mixed fruit, mixed seeds and nuts and a sprinkling of Ceylon cinnamon powder. Approx 449 calories.

Lunch: Homemade Veggie & Bean Soup with 2 slices of wholemeal bread and peanut butter. Approx 524 calories.

Snack: 1 piece of homemade fruitcake and coffee (after lunch) (not pictured) Approx 236 calories.

Dinner: Tuna steak, Half a jacket potato, cooked in the microwave and then roasted as chunky chip shapes for last 15 minutes of baking, broccoli, and chestnut mushrooms, and 40g pasta bake (left over from last night's meal) and reheated. Approx 507 calories.

28g Dark chocolate (with fruit and nut) and a cup of coffee (not pictured) - Approx 151 calories.

I also had some teas and coffees during the day.

Total calories for today = 1951.

Zest :-)

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Zest,👨‍🍳

A lovely healthy selection of meals, perfect for this time of year too 😊 with lots of my favourites and the veggie soup looks very tasty,

As I know you’re fond of peanut butter... 🥜...

nationaldaycalendar.com/nat...

1 like

Hi Jerry,

Thanks, and I appreciate the link to National Peanut Butter day as well - I will look to eat some on 1st March for definite! :-)

1 like

Hi Zest your food looks yummy 😋..I eat lots of veggies specially salad 🥗every single day..

Have a good day.

2 likes

Thanks avoid-sugar,

Veggies and salads are really delicious, and I've been enjoying seeing your photos of your meals. Thanks for your lovely reply, and hope you have a great day.

1 like

That looks absolutely yummy Zest, making my tummy rumble. :)

Alicia xx

Thanks Alicia, I hope you enjoy your meal this evening. :-)

Zest :-) xx

1 like

You may also like...