Healthy Eating
33,256 members4,779 posts

What have you had for breakfast today?

What have you had for breakfast today?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what you had for breakfast today - mine is pictured, and it was some Porridge (30g) with full-fat milk (150ml) and mixed seeds (chia, pumpkin and sunflower) and mixed nuts (2 Brazil nuts, 4 almonds, 5g walnuts and a few pine nuts) and fresh fruit (strawberries and blueberries) and dried fruit (apricot), plus a sprinkle of Ceylon cinnamon. I also put some chocolate flavoured protein powder and 1 teaspoon of inulin powder through my porridge - for extra protein and fibre. Total calories = approx 517.

I'd love to know what you had for your breakfast - if you want to share - it can be good to have breakfast ideas.

Zest :-)

21 Replies
oldestnewest

umm i need this right now lol

1 like

Hi Steve,

Well, I hope you have something nice for your breakfast! :-) Any ideas what you're going to have today?

nothin for me today i,ve not got anything in till i pick the twins up and send them in to lidi to get my shopping

1 like

Oh no - well hopefully you'll have something nice later. Hope you have a great day and enjoy spending time with the twins. :-)

well should be fun sending the twins in for the food god knows what i,ll end up with lol we wont be doing much at all as i car,nt stand much now and i can only walk about 30 steps on my crutches because of my hip

1 like

I'll be interested to hear what you have - if you care to share later - I hope they choose you something tasty and nutritious, and maybe give them a list? But maybe they'll surprise you.

Take it easy with your hip - I really hope you get your operation soon.

1 like

well the shopping bag was full of good and bad soi know who put what in the bag lol

1 like

Hope you enjoyed your day! :-)

better now i,m resting lol

1 like

Excellent, enjoy a relaxing evening. :-)

1 like

Salmon and blinis here, (with a protein shake on the side)

2 likes

Lovely - that sounds like a delicious breakfast. :-)

1 like

Hi zest that looks delicious 😋 I could eat it right now, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day

Rosie 😊 xx

3 likes

Hi Rosie,

Great to see you, and hope you're having a good morning so far. Thanks for your lovely reply.

Zest :-) xx

3 likes

Hi Little_toad,

I can see you're having lots of different things this week, and I hope that your test goes ok this week. Your meals sounds very tasty - and I hope you enjoyed them.

Your meal tonight sounds very tasty too - so enjoy, and wishing you an excellent week ahead.

Looks awesome! I had an some organic oatmeal with gourmet vanilla protein powder, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon add-ins. Then I topped it with walnuts, frozen blueberries and frozen cherries!

1 like

Wow, kikivball,

Your breakfast sounds really great. I hope you enjoyed it, and that you have a really good day.

1 like

You as well!! :)

1 like

Thanks. :-)

1 like

hi zest im jackie i had 40g porridge strawberries rasberries bannana and a free and light yog ,with a sugsr free cup of tea

1 like

Hi Jackie,

Your breakfast sounds really nice. I really love raspberries - and haven't any for a while. I must get some! :-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

You may also like...