Healthy Eating
31,293 members4,289 posts

Feeling Spring-Like today! :-)

Feeling Spring-Like today!  :-)

Hi everyone,

Seeing my bunch of daffodils opening up, plus the colourful fruits on my Breakfast Porridge this morning really brightened my mood. I'm hoping to enjoy 'Nature' today, as and when I can, as they were talking about it on the BBC News with regard to the positive effects of being outdoors and appreciating Nature - so I hope to get out for a walk at some point, and do just that.

I was excited to add some Kiwi fruit to my breakfast - as I've not had some of that for a while, and I really like it.

Hope you have a really great day.

Zest :-)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

This looks really great Zest and flowers do cheer me up too. Your breakfast looks very healthy. The weather is freezing up here in Edinburgh, Keep well wraped up if you do get out today as im sure you will. The whole picture is very colourful and cheerful. Have a lovely day. Love Grace xoxoxo

1 like

Hi grace111,

Yes, flowers brighten my day as well - especially Daffodils - very bright. Sorry to hear the weather was freezing up there in Edinburgh, hope it will warm up sometime soon.

I did manage to do my walk, and the sun was shining - but I did wrap up warm. :-)

Hope you had a lovely day.

Zest :-) xx

1 like

Zest

Really colourful

Looks grear

Kiwi fruit is a favourite fruit of mine

I do have once a while

2 likes

Hi Shashikantiyengar,

Thank you! :-) It was really tasty - and especially good with the Kiwi fruit.

Hi Zest, your daff’s look lovely as does your colourful breakfast, so enjoy your walk in the fresh air,

Jerry 😊

2 likes

Hi Jerry,

Thank you, and I did enjoy my walk as well. Hope you've had a great day.

1 like

Pretty flowers & a pretty breakfast! :)

3 likes

Hi Mel,

Thank you! :-) Hope you have had a good day.

You may also like...