Healthy Eating

Delicious lunch and anticipating trying a chocolate later :-)

Delicious lunch and anticipating trying a chocolate later :-)

Hi Everyone,

I am excited today, as there was some locally produced Homemade Kefir in the local Health food shop, so I got some, and it was lovely. Also, there were some Dark chocolate truffles on sale - and I've never tried them (but have heard they are really good) - so I thought I'd buy them - I wouldn't want to pay full price, as it's pricey, but 'on sale' was a good option!

I enjoyed my lunch too - it was Smoked Haddock with a poached egg and some wholemeal bread with butter. Very tasty and filling.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Zest :-)

p.s. BadHare - I'm tagging you, as I particularly wanted you to see this post.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Double yay! :) x

1 like

:-) xx

1 like

Hi Zest, And what a treat, the only chocolates that I eat are truffles so with the kefir you're definitely in for a treat, so enjoy and what a great lunch.

Jerry 😊

1 like

Hi Jerry,

I am excited to try my truffles, and I will hope to just have one a day, with my coffee after my evening meal - and I will savour it and eat it mindfully. :-)

Yum!

Zest :-)

1 like

I make each Booja last for 5 minutes, though I'm not so good at eating only one a day! ;) Enjoy! x

2 likes

I'll let you know how I get on. :-) xx

1 like

Hi zest

Yet again another tasty lunch, but I don't think I would have the will power to stick to one chocolate truffle with my coffee lol 😂 I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and evening

Rosie 😊 xx

1 like

Hi Rosie,

Thank you! :-) I am 'hoping' I'll have the will-power to stick to the one chocolate - I usually manage it with my dark chocolate with fruit and nut that I normally have - so I'm hoping I'll also manage with the truffles - but I'll see how I go. :-)

Hope you are having an enjoyable day, and enjoy your evening.

Zest :-) xx

1 like

You may also like...