Healthy Eating
31,165 members4,266 posts

Exercise (Cleaning!) and Meals today :-)

Exercise (Cleaning!) and Meals today :-)

Hi everyone,

I've been cleaning my house this morning - and my Fitbit data is displayed - showing that I burned off approx 350 calories (over the 2 hour period), and apparently did 17 mins of Cardio and 88 mins of 'fat burn'. I traversed 4,028 steps during the course of the cleaning as well.

For breakfast I had my usual - which is 30g porridge oats, 150ml milk (full-fat milk today as it's the weekend), nuts (2 brazil nuts, walnuts, 4 almonds), seeds (chia and pumpkin) and fruit (fresh pineapple, strawberries and blueberries, and dried apricot). A sprinkling of cinnamon on top - total calories = 498.

For lunch I had a Goat's cheese and Beetroot and Lentil Salad, with a wholemeal bread bun and peanut butter - approx calories = 539.

Both were very tasty, and I am now going to relax for the afternoon and read the papers. :-)

Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend.

Zest :-)

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! That food looks amazing.

I too am having a cleaning day, starting off with porridge 😀

3 likes

Hi APie14,

Thanks! :-)

Hope you've enjoyed the day, and that you're relaxing now after your cleaning day. Porridge is a great way to start the day. I often enjoy breakfast of a bowl of porridge. Lovely!

1 like

Hi Zest,

Your two meals here look really really healthy and so colourful...it must be good.

Now exercise and healthy eating go hand in hand and it doesn't matter if its jogging for pleasure or doing housework, getting enough exercise is vital to our health and wellbeing so a great post and you enjoy reading the papers this afternoon.

Jerry 😊

3 likes

Hi Jerry,

Thanks! :-) I enjoy exercise, no matter what form it takes - and I enjoyed my relaxing afternoon with the papers too. I hope you've had an enjoyable day.

1 like

appetissing

1 like

They were tasty meals, thank you. :-)

You may also like...