Healthy Eating
33,301 members4,786 posts

Seafood tonight :-)

Seafood tonight :-)

Hi everyone,

I saw some 'reduced item' products in the supermarket today - including a dressed lobster and some crab meat, so I ended up with a totally unexpected evening meal - which was colourful and very tasty. On the plate is the dressed Lobster, crab, some grapes, Brie cheese, 3 tiny stuffed red chilli peppers, half a tomato, a couple of pickled onions and a bread roll with butter. It made a nice change, and was very tasty. I've calculated it was approx 791 calories - I've probably 'over-estimated' slightly...

Zest :-)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

That looks so tasty. Loving your menus.

2 likes

Hi prawncess,

Thank you! I'm glad you replied, as I've been meaning to compliment you on your profile picture - you are looking slim and really good. Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you all the best for the New Year!

1 like

Thank, that’s kind of you to say, quite pleased with 2017 effort but festivities has given me some work to do lol. Happy new year to you too x

2 likes

I know what you mean, I've gained a few pounds this Christmas - but I'm keen to get them off again. I feel sure we'll be back to our pre-Christmas weights very soon! :-) xx

1 like

Hi Zest it does look colourful which’s cheerful this weather. And it looks tasty as well as healthy, so I’m glad you enjoyed it. 😊

Jerry 😊

1 like

Hi Jerry,

Thank you! It made a nice change. :-)

1 like

That looks lovely 😊

1 like

that looks lovely..and i know what it taste like as its my favorit kind of food..

i was in the fish market this morning and got a few things ..they had some nice big crab and i got 2 for a snack for the children when they come home from school 😊

1 like

You may also like...