Healthy Eating
32,076 members4,430 posts

Last day of 2017 (Breakfast & Lunch) :-)

Last day of 2017 (Breakfast & Lunch) :-)

Hi everyone,

I'm reflecting back on 2017 - as well as looking forward to 2018 - wondering what it has in store.

My breakfast this morning was lovely - some porridge (30g) made with semi-skimmed milk (150ml) and toped with nuts (almonds, walnuts, and brazil nuts) and fruit (strawberries, pineapple, and blueberries) and some seeds (chia, pumpkin and sunflower) - with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top. Approx 446 calories.

My lunch was 2 small wholemeal wraps (chopped into halves) - one contains some chicken, red, green and yellow peppers, and mayonnaise, and the other contains some tuna mayonnaise with mixed peppers. Approx 666 calories.

I am going to have my 'one and only' Chinese take-away of the year tonight!!!

Please share your plans, and what you've had for your meals today - or what you plan to have, if you want to. Happy New Year! :-)

Wishing everyone a really Happy New Year - not long now. :-)

Zest :-)

6 Replies
oldestnewest

That looks tasty, Zest!

I had breakfast out, & opted for bircher muesli with blueberries & pomegranate, & a large coffee with lots of cinnamon. 😁

Hope you have a lovely NYE!

Mx

2 likes

Hi Mel,

Your breakfast out sounds wonderful - what a lovely way to start the day! :-)

Wishing you an excellent New Year's Eve!

Zest :-) xx

1 like

Hi Zest, This all looks really good and a lovely selection of healthy food.

I had egg, toast tomatoes and chestnut mushrooms for breakfast and home made GF bread roll with nut luncheon and coleslaw followed by raspberries and coconut cream 😊 And I've had a slice of GF Dundee cake this afternoon and thats it so far.

You enjoy your Chinese takeaway you deserve it as you cook so many amazing meals.

And a very Happy New Year to you 😊

Jerry 😊

2 likes

Hi Jerry,

Thanks! Your breakfast sounds really great - and so does your lunch! Yum! I bet the GF Dundee cake was excellent too. :-)

I am looking forward to an evening off from cooking - wishing you an excellent New Year's Eve and Happy New Year!

Zest :-)

1 like

Lovely as usual. I am having paella tonight my friend who is from Gibraltar is cooking. Happy New year to you

1 like

Hi Caroline62,

I hope you enjoy your Paella - lovely that your friend is cooking it for you.

Happy New Year!!!

Zest :-) xx

You may also like...