Healthy Eating
33,304 members β€’ 4,786 posts

Lovely walk today and a nice meal :-)

Lovely walk today and a nice meal :-)

Hi everyone,

It was a beautiful day today, and I've taken a photo - as there was a 'rainbow' - not sure if you can make it out, but in the photo of me - if you look above my head, you might just spot it. :-)

I have also photographed my evening meal, which is using the left-overs of last night's meal (a Veggie-Bean Casserole) and adding some Spinach durum wheat pasta and having a pasta-bake with some Haloumi cheese on top. It was soooooo tasty. :-)

Hope everyone has had a great day, and is enjoying the weekend so far.

I'm hoping to tackle my Red Cabbage tomorrow, and thank you again to those of you who gave me some lovely ideas regarding what to do with it. I'll hope to post the results tomorrow!

Zest :-)

22 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Hi Zest, what a lovely view so what a great place to be fresh sea air...I can see the rainbow its noticeable over the dark grey cloud.

So I'm glad that you enjoyed your walk πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ and tea, as it all looks good to me.

Enjoy your weekend now,

Jerry 😊

2 likes

Thanks Jerry - glad you spotted that rainbow. Thankfully it didn't rain beyond a very slight spattering - and then it cleared up again. :-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend too.

2 likes

Hi Zest,

Lovely food, & a lovely photo of you, too! πŸ˜€

Mx

3 likes

Thanks Mel. :-) xxx

1 like

beautiful photo Zest. I see the rainbow it looks as though its coming out of your head and going up to the left. Your picture is gorgeous and you look as beautiful as you sound. and you also have a very kind look about you. love grace xoxoxo

2 likes

Hi grace111,

Thank you. Glad you can see the Rainbow. Thanks for your kind words. :-)

Zest :-) xx

1 like

Zest dont bother with the 111 after my name as its to much work and i had to put that as someone else had this name. have a lovely sunday. love grace xoxo

1 like

Hi Grace,

I didn't type any more letters, as I tagged you (which meant it copied the name), but I will certainly just write 'Grace' next time. It's a lovely name. :-)

The sun is shining here, I hope it's shining where you are too. Here's to a lovely Sunday!

Zest :-) xx

1 like

oh i see i dont know how to do that. i never even knew you could do that i dont mind the 111 its just i hate having to type it out when i respond to others but i understand they may have to use the numbers as someone else may have the same name.

1 like

oh yes i know what you mean

1 like

Hi Grace,

To tag someone, just put this sign @ and then begin to type their name (but you have to use the same way they write their name, so yours would be a small g for example and I use a capital Z for mine, and then a drop-box should come with the actual name for you to click on and it will then be 'tagged' - you don't leave a space between the @ sign and the name.

Hope that makes sense - so I can tag you grace111 and the whole name comes out in blue - and that notifies you I've 'mentioned' you in a reply or in a post.

1 like

i will let you know after i have had a sleep. πŸ˜€ thanks. xoxoxo

1 like

yes i just tried it as i pretended i was answering a post and all the names come up and i click on the correct name. thanks for that. love grace xoxo

1 like

Glad it worked out ok. :-) xx

1 like

lovely Jerry, the view is beautiful and i can just make out the rainbow..suites you 😊 and you got me thinking of Haloumi again☺

2 likes

Hey thanks March, the photo is of Zest and I'm a bloke LOL. But it is a great photo and of Zest 😊😊😊

3 likes

:-)

2 likes

😲

3 likes

Hi Hidden,

Thanks for the kind comments, and glad you can see the rainbow. Yep, got you thinking of Haloumi again. Yum! :-)

1 like

Hi zest, lovely pictures, you look great, where is the picture taken it looks amazing thereπŸ˜€

1 like

It is the island of Guernsey, in the Channel islands - near a bay called Fermain Bay. :-)

Thank you health-now

You may also like...