Evening Meal :-)

Evening Meal :-)

Hi everyone,

Tonight I had the remainder of my Vegetable & Bean Casserole, with some Haddock, a poached egg and a tomato. Approx 400 calories. I really like the combination of the Haddock and the egg. :-)

What have you had for your evening meal? I think it's nice to compare ideas for meals and get ideas from each other.

Hope you're having a good week so far.

Zest :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Follow the community

Discuss all aspects of nutrition, from specific foods to recipes and more. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits.

Get Started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If you want to see the recipe for the Vegetable & Bean Casserole, it is here:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

• The queen of tea tonight strikes again...👸it looks delicious 😊

I agree about sharing ideas and inspiring one another so good for you, as for what I had you'll have to wait and see...

Jerry🎃

• Thanks Jerry - yes! Very inspiring to share ideas and inspire one another - and I will look out for your post - I bet you've had something really great!

• Hi zest

Your meal looks delicious 😋 I love the idea of the fish and egg, again it all looks lovely and colourful.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your night

Rosie 😊 xx

• Hi Rosie,

Thank you! I usually have Haddock with a poached egg on wholemeal toast as a brunch on a weekend, but thought it would be nice to have it alongside my veggie casserole, and it worked really well - a lovely combination. :-)

Hope you have a lovely evening.

Zest :-) xx

• Your bean casserole looks even better tonight, Zest !

My great aunt used to cook "yellow fish" for me when I was little. Being 5'2", I am still considered to be so. :-s

Mx

• Hi Mel,

Many thanks. :-) It was even tastier the second day - the flavours came out more.

Yes, the fish is very 'yellow' isn't it. :-)

• Looking good as always

• Thanks Caroline62 :-)

• Yummy yummy and I am going to look at making the casserole - thank you Zest :)

Alicia xx

• Thanks Alicia, I hope you enjoy it when you make it. :-)

• Thank you Zest and I've no doubt that I will :)

Alicia :) xx

You may also like...