Healthy Eating
28,815 members3,698 posts

Evening Meal :-)

Evening Meal :-)

Hi everyone,

Tonight I had the remainder of my Vegetable & Bean Casserole, with some Haddock, a poached egg and a tomato. Approx 400 calories. I really like the combination of the Haddock and the egg. :-)

What have you had for your evening meal? I think it's nice to compare ideas for meals and get ideas from each other.

Hope you're having a good week so far.

Zest :-)

12 Replies
oldestnewest

If you want to see the recipe for the Vegetable & Bean Casserole, it is here:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

3 likes

The queen of tea tonight strikes again...👸it looks delicious 😊

I agree about sharing ideas and inspiring one another so good for you, as for what I had you'll have to wait and see...

Jerry🎃

2 likes

Thanks Jerry - yes! Very inspiring to share ideas and inspire one another - and I will look out for your post - I bet you've had something really great!

1 like

Hi zest

Your meal looks delicious 😋 I love the idea of the fish and egg, again it all looks lovely and colourful.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your night

Rosie 😊 xx

1 like

Hi Rosie,

Thank you! I usually have Haddock with a poached egg on wholemeal toast as a brunch on a weekend, but thought it would be nice to have it alongside my veggie casserole, and it worked really well - a lovely combination. :-)

Hope you have a lovely evening.

Zest :-) xx

1 like

Your bean casserole looks even better tonight, Zest !

My great aunt used to cook "yellow fish" for me when I was little. Being 5'2", I am still considered to be so. :-s

Mx

1 like

Hi Mel,

Many thanks. :-) It was even tastier the second day - the flavours came out more.

Yes, the fish is very 'yellow' isn't it. :-)

1 like

Looking good as always

1 like

Thanks Caroline62 :-)

Yummy yummy and I am going to look at making the casserole - thank you Zest :)

Alicia xx

1 like

Thanks Alicia, I hope you enjoy it when you make it. :-)

Thank you Zest and I've no doubt that I will :)

Alicia :) xx

1 like

You may also like...