Healthy Eating
31,159 members4,266 posts

TV Programme on ITV (UK) at 19 30 about "Fats"

Hi everyone,

I've just noticed that there is a TV programme on ITV tonight (14.09.17) from 19 30 to 20 00 called "Fat: The Healthy Option? Tonight"

The information about it says: "Catherine Tyldesley investigates the truth about fats, hoping to dispel some myths about which are the healthiest when it comes to food".

Just wanted to let people know, incase you fancy watching it.

Zest :-)

p.s. If anyone missed the programme, but would like to read about it, here is a link to the website information about the programme:

itv.com/news/2017-09-14/ton...

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Thank you Zest I plan to watch it. I buy low fat varieties of cheese and yogurt and 5% mince plus bacon medallions and have been doing it for a long time Im finding Im having no problem maintaining but have great difficulty in loosing Grrrrrrrr

1 like

Thank you Zest I have got in on record.

1 like

Thank you Zest. Sounds interesting.

1 like

I got all the answers correct re the healthiest options.My mistake is using skimmed milk and low fat cheese.I am now going to buy a small amount of blue cheese with my weekly shopping but I will possibly continue with the skimmed milk.

1 like

Yes, I thought it was a really good programme - and I will be looking at some blue cheeses as well - as it would be nice to try out some new types. :-)

If anyone missed the progamme, and would like to read a bit about it, here is a link:

itv.com/news/2017-09-14/ton...

Zest :-)

Missed it, thanks for the heads up will watch on replay

1 like

You may also like...