Here is a link to the Pledge post from last week:
My pledges were as follows:
1. Find a new recipe and post it in the forum. - Update - not done this yet, still looking - but considering Fish Pie (thanks to suggestion from Morgancando).
2. Go to the gym twice - Yes, I managed this. Had a couple of good gym sessions.
3. Do some Strength exercises on alternate days - consisting of some press-ups, squats and sit-ups, plus using my resistance bands and kettlebell. - Oh no, forgot to do this!!! Must do better next week.
4. Do my Core work-out DVD at least once this week - Not done this yet, but have planned to do it over the weekend.
5. Choose well when I eat out later this week - please see my photo of my meal - the starter was Melon and Feta, and the main was Chorizo, Prawn and Squid Salad with balsamic dressing. I also had a small glass of red wine, lots of tap water, and also a coffee with a small Lotus biscuit. The total calories for the whole meal were approx 764 calories.
6. Drink sufficient water - think I did better with this, so feel I did do this.
How did you get on with your Challenges?
I will tag crazyfitness and Elizahanna as you pledged something - Activity2004 - you also mentioned you hoped to do some reading - not sure if you were pledging or just commenting when you said that, but I'm tagging you anyway.
I'm also tagging Caroline62 to welcome you back from your holiday, and to let you know we're still 'pledging'. Hope you had a great holiday!
Wishing everyone a great weekend.