Last week I listed a few personal Healthy eating Pledges I would like to accomplish, and I found it very motivating, so I'm doing another pledge post for this week, so if you'd like to join me, then feel free to join in and pledge your own personal Pledges.
For this week (21st - 27th August 2017) I pledge to:
1. Find and cook a new recipe - and share it in the forum.
2. Make a batch of healthy soup to freeze.
3. Do some focused Strength exercises (Resistance bands, Kettlebells, body weight exercises like squats and press-ups), to complement my cardio exercise (walking and gym activities) that I currently do.
4. Go to the gym twice this week.
5. This week I have a lunch out and also an evening meal out, so I hope to choose healthily on both occasions.
6. Drink sufficient water.
I'm surprised that I've ended up with 6 pledges this week. But I am feeling enthusiastic right now, as I've just got back from an invigorating walk!
I am posting a photo of some scenery I saw earlier in the week - on a lovely sunny day, and I really hope we have more weather like that.
Wishing everyone a great week, and I hope you'll join me, if you want to Pledge something for this week.
I will do an update post next weekend, and will tag anyone who joins me in this week's Pledges, so that they'll be aware of when I post that.