Finally made the Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry Recipe

Finally made the Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry Recipe

Hi everyone,

About 3 months back, I posted this recipe:

healthunlocked.com/healthye....

I have just managed to finally try it out this evening, and here is the resulting meal - I think it was really tasty and filling, and nutritious.

Definitely worth trying, if you like the look of it.

Zest :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Follow the community

Discuss all aspects of nutrition, from specific foods to recipes and more. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits.

Get Started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Looks absolutely lovely Zest, glad that you enjoyed it.

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

• Thanks blackbeauty99, I was relieved to finally get to make it, as I'd bought the cashew nuts a while back, and I kept meaning to try it. It was very easy to do as well. :-)

Hope you have a great week.

• The sweet potato and curry look great, Zest! When I have a few minutes, I will have to try and do the recipe for a dinner sometime. Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks Activity2004 - I hope you'll enjoy it when you give it a go. :-)

• Looks great. I'll give it a try later this week.

• Fantastic, Roset16 - I hope you enjoy it. :-)

• Thank you for sharing again and what a result, it looks really yummy. Next on my list to make :)

• It was yummy, and I hope you enjoy it when you make it. :-)

• Thank you and it looks absolutely gorgeous, I much prefer vegetarian food as I eat very little meat :)

• I am trying to have a couple of vegetarian meals each week, as well as a couple of fish meals and the remaining meals being a meat of some kind (often chicken or turkey) - so it's good to find a Vegetarian recipe to try out. :-)

• I love vegetarian and also fish and I also eat mainly chicken, I don't eat turkey much, and also my favourite fish is salmon. :)

• Yes, salmon is lovely isn't it. I'm having some trout tonight - bought some frozen trout - so trying that out. :-)

• Yummy, I'm having salmon tonight just for a change with sweet potato - lol :)

• Snap on the sweet potato :-)

• My favourite, I rarely eat normal potatoes :)

• I also tend to eat sweet potatoes more frequently than ordinary potatoes - they have lots of nutrients in them, really tasty. :-) Hope you enjoyed your Salmon - my Trout was good! :-)

• I love sweet potatoes and I normally cut mine into chips and bake in the oven. I loved my salmon, I put tomato sauce on top (I really need to make my own sauce so I know what's in it) along with a sprinkling of smoked spice - yum. Glad your trout was good :)

• Hi crazyfitness - your Salmon sounded great - I often put some olive oil and Cajun spice on mine. That is a nice combination too.

I also like doing sweet potatoes as baked chips - they are really yummy that way. :-)

I've been a bit lazy this evening, and just had some cheese on toast, but I did enjoy it! :-)

Hope you have an enjoyable evening, and that you enjoyed your meal tonight.

• Now that sounds nice. I also like smoked paprika.

Had baked sweet potatoes again tonight, while spoil the habit of a lifetime - lol :)

I love cheese on toast, you can't beat it. At the moment though I am eating Lactose free dairy as I think I may be intolerant to it; I've had IBS for years and think that the Lactose in dairy may be making me worse. I have lactose free cheese though, it doesn't taste any different.

Beef tonight, which was okay, but I struggle to eat it. Not sure how much longer I can eat it. I only buy it as my husband is a meat eater - we are polar opposites which makes it difficult.

Have a lovely evening.

Alicia :)

• Have you been tested for lactose issues?

• No I haven't, it's just purely guesswork. I'm on the IBS part of this forum as well and a lot of people on there go on the FODMAP diet to eliminate groups of foods to then reintroduce gradually to see what affects them - it doesn't work for everyone. So wish there was an easy answer.

You may also like...