Fish tonight - tasty!

Fish tonight - tasty!

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed my meal tonight - Sea bass fillet with mixed veggies roasted in olive oil (red onion, sweet potato, red pepper, aubergine and mushrooms) and some balsamic vinegar splashed on top.

I'm hoping to have a walk after dinner - as it's still good weather and still light.

Hope everyone is having a great week, and let me know what you had for your meal tonight, if you want to share. It's great to get ideas for meals.

Zest :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Look so yummy! I'm trying the fish pie on the Smart Recipes app.👨‍🍳

• Hi Trimmerteacher,

Thanks for mentioning the Smart Recipes app, I've found a link to it:

play.google.com/store/apps/...

and I think it's great that they've put the Change4Life recipes onto an app - hope your fish pie works out well - I really love fish pie, it's soooooo tasty. Let us know how you get on with that recipe and what you think of it, I'd be interested to hear.

Enjoy your evening.

• It was delicious! I halved the ingredients to make it for two, but added a leek for extra flavour. Can recommend!

• Lovely meal. I love sea bass. Tonight i am also having fish but in a fish pie with mushy peas and a side salad. Enjoy your evening walk. I have only been moving about indoors because of quite a lot of back and leg pain. Tomorrow is another day.

• Hi Caroline62,

Yes, me too - I managed to get some Sea bass and some Cod steak (2 fillets in each packet) for £7.00 at the Coop, so it worked out at £1.75 per fillet. :-)

I've just got back from my walk, and I feel really good for having done that - it is good to unwind with a walk after a busy day. I'm hoping to make a habit of it now the evenings are lighter.

I am sorry to hear you're having quite a lot of back and leg pain, and I really hope you will feel less pain and have a good day tomorrow. Like you say, tomorrow is another day. :-)

Take care, and wishing you a great week.

• Thank you

• Hi zest your meal looks delicious and nice and colourful. I hope you enjoy your walk. I think I'll have some fish tomorrow

Rosie xx 😊

• Hi Rosie,

Thanks. I do try to include different coloured vegetables to get a rainbow on the plate - and I fancied fish - I'll probably have fish again tomorrow. I'm hoping to have a vegetarian meal on the weekend, so am going to look out for a nice recipe to try for the Bank Holiday weekend.

Hope you are enjoying your week and wishing you a great evening.

• We often cook vegetables this way - and for a dish very similar to this one, use Red Salmon tassal.com.au/wp-content/up...

• BTW - this is an EXCELLENT way to cook vegetables

• Hi Bazza1234,

That red salmon looks so fresh and tasty. :-) Yes, the vegetables are really delicious cooked this way. :-) I often do it.

Hope you're having a great week.

You may also like...