Saturday night meal - tasty

Saturday night meal - tasty

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I'm just sharing my meal from tonight - Cajun Chicken with roasted veggies (swede, sweet potato, aubergine, red onions and mushrooms) with some goat's cheese crumbled on top and then a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. The veggies were roasted in olive oil, and it was really tasty.

What did you have for your meal tonight? It's good to share ideas for meals - so I'd love to hear what you've had and how your weekend is going, if you want to share.

I've had some good walks this weekend, as the weather is so lovely and sunny and warm. I hope it will be good tomorrow as well. :-)

Zest :-)

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Follow the community

Discuss all aspects of nutrition, from specific foods to recipes and more. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits.

Get Started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • This looks delicious.

• Thanks grace111 - I hope you're having a great weekend. :-)

• thanks Zest im feeling quite content and quite happy, hope your are too. loe grace xoxoxo

• Hi Grace,

Feeling content and quite happy are great feelings - and I am also feeling good today too - as the weather is lovely and so I am really looking forward to getting out and about and enjoying it.

Wishing you a great day and a really good week ahead.

Zest :-)

You may also like...