I love weekends, and am very happy that it's here. I would like to pledge a few things to help make this weekend healthier for me. Wondered if anyone else wants to join me, and pledge something (optional number of things - I'm doing 5 things) - if so, just post your pledges here, and we can report back on how things went.
1) Look for a healthy eating recipe and aim to try it out and then share it with the community, later in the week, as a 'Healthy Eating Recipe'. We have a topic in the community for such recipes, and a link is here:
2) Commit to doing some exercise this weekend - hopefully a walk on Saturday and one on Sunday.
3) When I next go shopping for groceries, I will try to choose some a few vegetables and maybe a fruit that I don't normally buy - for variation and to mix things up a bit!
4) I've bought some crisps (a multi-bag) and so this is a danger area for me, as I have tended to eat more than one packet at a time in the past, and I need to commit to only having 1 packet on Saturday and 1 on Sunday - and no more... So that is my pledge - to stick to that.
5) I've got a long weekend 'To Do' list so I pledge to tackle something from that list each day - and hopefully 'do' those things rather than procrastinate.
So, those are my pledges - and I hope you might join me and pledge something for yourself, if you want to!
Wishing everyone a great weekend.