TV Programme "The Secrets of Your Food"

Hi everyone

Tonight (Friday 24th February 2017) at UK time 9pm to 10pm on BBC 2, there is a TV programme called:

"The Secrets of Your Food: We Are What We Eat".

The information about this programme says: "Michael Mosley and James Wong reveal the delicious science hidden inside our food. Michael begins by trying the first meal most of us enjoyed - human breast milk."

Zest :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds very interesting Zest i will have to watch this :)

• I shall be watching tonight. Thanks for telling me.

• Thanks for the heads up, Zest, I shall record this to watch at a later date :)

Edit: I've just realised that it's not on in Scotland! :(

• It might be at a later date, moreless - sometimes the have funny schedules :D

• Sorry to hear it's not on in Scotland, moreless - hope they will schedule it for you sometime soon! :-)

• i-Player?

• Yes! It is being shown on i-player - moreless and others can hopefully catch it there. :-)

• Thank you for your suggestions, RobLandsdown91, Concerned and Zest, fortunately the programme was scheduled for a later time and I've recorded it to watch at a later date :)

• That's great. It was a good programme - really interesting. Hope you enjoy it too. :-)

• I'm looking forward to watching it :)

• Did you see the Food: Truth or Scare episode about fad diets too ? bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b... Includes Trudi Deakin, looking extremely lean, advocate of a diet higher in natural fat.

The orthodox dietician's view is that the weight of evidence doesn't support this style of eating because it raises cholesterol.

How much evidence do you need that a high-carbohydrate diet raises visceral fat levels? Think foie gras.

• Hi Concerned,

I don't know whether I've seen this one before or not - I'll hope to have a look over the weekend, and thanks for the link to the i-player - that's really helpful.

Zest :-)

• I love Michael Mosley, I watch all of his shows. He is a genius when it comes to body science.

You may also like...