Crispy Kale - Very tasty

Crispy Kale - Very tasty

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my previous post about 'ideas for using up Kale' - in the end I went for roasting it in the oven (approx 9 minutes at 180'C fan oven - turning it half-way through roasting) with some 'Hot paprika' and olive oil, and it was incredibly tasty!

I loved it, and I will definitely be doing that again. The 200g bag made 4 portions - so I enjoyed it with my hubby on 2 occasions.

Here is a photo of 1 portion - enjoyed in the evening as a snack. Yummy!

There are other great recipes for using Kale here in the original post:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

Zest :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • When I buy a bag of Kale, I use the first portion then pop the rest in the freezer.

• That's a great idea Sopmarfree - I will definitely consider that another time. :-)

• I shall definitely be trying that, it sounds delicious and must be good for you! :)

• I really found it filling and satisfying - lovely crunchy texture too. :-)

• Looks great, Zest!

• Thanks Activity, I did enjoy it! :-)

• Will see if I can get a chance to try it out soon.

• I love it with salt & Peper too, healthier than my down fall - crisps!

• Hi Zigg,

I did add some pepper and a little salt on my second portion, and it did taste particularly good! I also enjoy crisps - and this crispy Kale is definitely a healthy alternative. :-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

• Thanks, you too 😊

• Hi I have never tried Kale what does it taste like please, also never tried spinach

• Hi Jayney,

Having it the crispy way, it tastes similar to cabbage to me.

Are you thinking of trying Kale, and spinach? I hope you like them, if you give them a go.

• my daughter in law told me she eats this all the time, I must try it.

• I hope you enjoy it when you try it. :-)

You may also like...