Room 23 audiobook is here! : It’s here!!! My... - Headway

Headway
7,480 members9,947 posts

Room 23 audiobook is here!

Kavib
Kavib

It’s here!!! My Audiobook on Audible! So excited for you to hear my story through narration by me 😯. Please share this as I understand with neurological conditions reading may not be the same, so it was important that I release Room 23 on audiobook. Audio works better for me and helps me to take in the information a lot easier, I have been asked my many for this version - it’s now here! 🎧

This took me over 10 hours of recording due to my reading ability, even though this is only aprox 5hrs in length. So I’m really proud of this achievement. 💪🏼

Room 23 surviving a Brain Hemorrhage was written to help others affected by a similar neurological condition and 10% of profits go to the Brain and Spine Foundation Charity 🙏🏾.

To order Room 23 on audible please click on the link here : audible.co.uk/pd/B07R2CN18G...

10 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

Wonderful! That is great, Kavib. I listened to the sample and it sounds good. Well done.

David

Kavib
Kavib
in reply to Hidden

Thank you David !

its a beatifull thing you have done love i think half of the sales go to headway if i

won a million pound id give 90 percent of it away to headway im not bieng rude love

eddie x

Headway and brain & Spine Foundation are both great charities that have great resources and support for others. Their overall mission is the same so I’m glad to be raising awareness. I’m a community Ambassador for BSF . X

Well done! What a great achievement!

Audiobooks are the only way I can read more than a page or so since my own TBI, so I understand well.

I have no credits left this month, but I'll put it on my wish list.

Best of success in your adventure!

Kavib
Kavib
in reply to TBI_Survivor

Thank you so much for your kind words and hope you enjoy it !

Well Done xx

Kavib
Kavib
in reply to WinB

Thank you ! Happy Saturday 😃

Hi,

Well done.

How did you first write a book?

Do you have any advice on how to write, edit or get a book published?

It’s a great achievement and also journaling can be very helpful for many.

Kavib
Kavib
in reply to Plenty

Hi there, it was a very long process and it took 3 years of dedication and then I was extremely lucky to get a book deal x

You may also like...