Fungal Infection Trust
1,542 members407 posts

Sick from mold

Anyone really sick from mold??? My aniexty and depression and stomach problems all started after mold .....

I deal with deperosnlziation and derealization , brain fog , fatigue

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi catlover

you need a dehumidifier 100%. Minimum size 20lt day. Try B&Q or any of the big hardware stores. I am originally from Merseyside and left in the late 70s and lived in New Zealand for last 30yrs. I opened my business and started in import dehumidifiers as NZ had the same problems with mould and fungi. It is living poison and grows on walls, ceilings, in cupboards and behind them in big black patches. Do not brush them off if you do not have protection on and face mask.

Look at my web-site at the dehumidifiers.

eurotech-trade.co.nz

Try and get one with a heater, if not have a small heater working in the room, you want temperatures above 16c.

Invest for your health.

your health dept should help if it is bad.

1 like

Hi catlover

you need a dehumidifier 100%. Minimum size 20lt day. Try B&Q or any of the big hardware stores. I am originally from Merseyside and left in the late 70s and lived in New Zealand for last 30yrs. I opened my business and started in import dehumidifiers as NZ had the same problems with mould and fungi. It is living poison and grows on walls, ceilings, in cupboards and behind them in big black patches. Do not brush them off if you do not have protection on and face mask.

Look at my web-site at the dehumidifiers.

eurotech-trade.co.nz

Try and get one with a heater, if not have a small heater working in the room, you want temperatures above 16c.

Invest for your health.

your health dept should help if it is bad.

You may also like...