Fungal Infection Trust
1,503 members396 posts

Can you recommend a specialist to diagnose my issue


I have suffered sudden hearing loss on my left ear, IBS like symptoms and additional problems on my right ear (e.g. feeling blocked). I have been exposed to Aspergillus but when I raise this to GP and ENT specialists they do not give importance to this fact. I am worried my symptoms are mould exposure related but I do not know where to go or which tests to take to identify if this is really the case. Would you please advise?

Thank you,


1 Reply

The present of aspergilus is not evident, you have to clean your sinus with a nasal spray (salt solution) and after you blow in a tissue look for a white ivory substance (small) that is aspergilus have that analyze to confirm


You may also like...