Free to Breathe

Stage 3A NSCLC recheck

I never thought I would make it here. But I am CANCER FREE!

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! Wonderful news!!!!

1 like

Thank you! I feel awesome!

3 likes

Congratulations!!!! Throw a party, or sit and watch the stars, but celebrate! I love your friend - I have a Henry and a Charlie. Wonderful cat buddies! Thank you for sharing such heartwarming news:)

2 likes

I have 5 kitties. 4 I found outside as kittens and took them in. I love cats. They keep me alive too!

2 likes

What wonderful news. Just love success stories.

2 likes

I'm new to this site. Diagnosed in January with stage 3a NSCLC. I'm curious what treatments did you use?

1 like

Sorry, I'm very happy for your great news!

2 likes

Great news! Let’s do a happy dance!

3 likes

Great news! Congratulations!!!

2 likes

Congrates!!!! It feels so good to be able to say those words. Happy for you.

2 likes

Wonderful news, prayers for continued success.

2 likes

Thank you

That is the best news one could hear! I’m so happy for you. Praise the Lord,

2 likes

Wonderful news ! Enjoy your life!

2 likes

congrats that's wonderful news im also stage 3a lung cancer since 2016 my question is did the doctor tell you that you are cancer free mine just says NED so I think maybe he doesn't want to say the word cancer free?? I want to think im cancer free

Mine said cancer free.

1 like

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news.

2 likes

Congratulations! It is so great to hear such awesome news. You've reached the point so many of us hope to get to!!

3 likes

Believe and you will. Be positive!

1 like

I am positive about what will happen to me. I am also positive that your pushing of a diet as the only cure is very dangerous. While i am glad it worked for you, it is not end all for so many of us. I choose to use a combination of medical treatment and diet to take care of me...as so many of us should

1 like

Everyone is different and that is your choice. I respect that. I wish you well. Bless you!

That is great news! God bless!!!

1 like

Thank you memaw0100

i,m so happy for you it feels great doesn,t it. Now you can fly free. Keep in touch i would still like to hear from you. love susiejo1948

You may also like...